Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

How to apply for a PSG Grant?

Back
How to apply for a PSG Grant?

Janet James Reply

Just follow these 3 simple steps:

1. Access the list of supportable solutions provided on our website and find the solutions which best suit your business needs.

2. Get a quote from a pre-approved vendor for IT solutions.

3. Apply for a business grant through the Business Grants Portal (BGP). However, to transact the site, first create a CorpPass account.

Daksh
Add Comment Add Comment

The comments

 The steps to apply for a Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) in Singapore are as follows:

  1. Identify an eligible solution: Choose from a list of pre-approved productivity solutions provided by the government.
  2. Contact an approved vendor: Find an approved vendor that offers the solution you need.
  3. Submit a grant application: Fill out the grant application form and provide all necessary supporting documents, such as your company\'s financial statements and proof of local shareholding.
  4. Get approval: The government will review your application and determine if you are eligible for the grant.
  5. Implement the solution: Once your grant is approved, implement the solution with the help of the approved vendor.
  6. Claim reimbursement: Submit a claim for reimbursement of up to 80% of the total cost of the solution, up to a certain grant limit.

Its recommended to carefully review the guidelines and eligibility criteria for the PSG before starting the application process, and to work closely with the approved vendor throughout the implementation process.

Anne Marie
Add Comment Add Comment

The comments

Step 1: Determine eligibility: Make sure your company meets the eligibility criteria, including being a Singapore-based SME with a minimum of 30% local shareholding and a group annual sales turnover of not more than SGD100 million or employment size of not more than 200 workers.

Step 2: Choose a pre-approved solution: Browse the list of pre-approved productivity solutions on the Enterprise Singapore website and select the solution you wish to adopt.

Step 3: Find an approved vendor: Search for an approved vendor of the solution you have selected on the Enterprise Singapore website.

Step 4: Contact the vendor: Reach out to the approved vendor to discuss the solution and obtain a quotation.

Step 5: Submit an application: Fill out the online application form on the Enterprise Singapore website, including the vendors quotation and information about your company.

Step 6: Wait for approval: Your application will be reviewed by Enterprise Singapore and you will be notified of the outcome within two weeks.

Step 7: Complete the implementation: If your application is approved, work with the approved vendor to implement the solution and submit a claim for the grant.

Note: The PSG grant covers up to 80% of the solutions cost, with a cap of SGD30,000. You are responsible for paying the remaining 20% of the cost, as well as any additional costs not covered by the grant.

You can also check out their blog, they have explained the process in detail- https://bestposinsingapore.com/how-to-apply-for-psg-grant-all-steps/

Isa Sung
Add Comment Add Comment

The comments

Your compare list

Compare
REMOVE ALL
COMPARE
0